Right now you are probably thinking how will I continue my online business with the rising cost and no revenue. Contacting your software providers can be one way to request for support.
However highlighted below are some companies openly providing support for SMEs in their respective areas.
- Shopify – 90 Day Trial for new signups https://www.shopify.com/covid19
- Omniconvert – 1 Year free Access on their analytics tool https://www.omniconvert.com/ecommerce-relief-credits/
- Google Ads – free credits for SMEs who have been advertising for 10 months in 2019 and Jan 2020 or Feb 2020 https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/9803410?hl=en
- MailChimp Email Marketing – Offer for 3 free months for paid users https://mailchimp.com/covid19-statement/ Also on offer are free .com domains for 5 years https://mailchimp.com/free-domains-statement/
- Siteground Hosting Provider – Providing 3 months in their start up hosting plan at just usd 0.99 per month
- GSuite customers get free video conferencing tools https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/g-suite/helping-businesses-and-schools-stay-connected-in-response-to-coronavirus
- Microsoft teams – Offers free solution now during the pandemic https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/compare-microsoft-teams-options
While this may not be the best solution for many operational challenges that you may face, its a start for most SMEs and you should take as much opportunity of these solutions as possible.
Do you know of another company offering support for SMEs? Do get in touch with us and let us know so that we can add it to this list. Email firstname.lastname@example.org